Thursday, November 11, 2010

Searching for Mr. Cat

After enjoying coffee and a small breakfast on a beautiful Autumn morning I started to wonder where Mr. Cat was. For the last few days he could be found on the couch, laying stretched out on the floor, (he is impressively long) or hovering around his food bowl nibbling on some treat or another. I think the rain and general dreariness was keeping him inside. However on this beautiful morning he was nowhere to be found. I decided to go searching for Mr. Cat. After about ten minutes of searching around the yard I found Mr. Cat. Can you find him too?


Mr. Cat

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's my boy. He looks cozy.

Amanda said...

Funny, my indoor cat Jack-Jack escaped today too somehow, I was oh so scared :( I found him playing around in some blackberry bushes in our back yard, he was not too very happy to have been found. I told him he would be grateful though once the rain started to pour again.

Jessa said...

How cute!

Indigo said...

aww this is so sweet! thank you for your comment xx